Subject: Basic help
From: [email-masked] (Christopher Stewart)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 13:13:26 -0800

In a message dated Tue, 26 Mar 1996 21: [email-masked] writes:

S> Hello all, 

S>  I am pretty good with computers, but have never done much with
S> graphics, I was hoping that someone would be kind enough to point me in 
S> the direction of a basic help guild for LW?

S> Thanks in advance,

     Do ALL the tutorials in the manual and then start with online
resources... I find it's best to sit in a coffee shop with an
artpad and sketch what I WANT to do (who cares if you can't draw, it
just gets it out..). Then, try to make your vision. When you start
running into problems, come asking......

Christopher

                **********************************************
   Primordial   * Christopher Stewart   [email-masked] *    Graphics 
      Soup      *     http://primordial.victoria.bc.ca/      *      WWW
   Animation    *   Home of the Lightwave 3D Search Engine   *    Training
                **********************************************

* Offline Orbit 0.73c *